THE HARDEST PROJECT ON THE PLANET WAS AND STILL IS WOODCARVING, and I thought plaster was hard! Now, I see why we did that first. We started this project by gluing slabs together. After, we clamped them down to dry and worked on sketches. I decided to carve and manequin with coat already on it. That soon changed to carving the manequin out of wood and making a dress to go on top on it. For such a simple design, it was really difficult. I had an issue with the wood splitting. That was partially because I wanted to beat the crap out of the wood where I needed big chunks gone, rather than just chipping it away in small pieces. I learned fast that I should not do that. Once I learned to slow down and be patient I didn't have as hard of a time. The other thing that was most difficult was making the waist and trying to get it symmetrical. The body of the manequin was really thick and still is thicker than I would like it to be but I could not figure out how to fix that for the life of me so I just went with it! Making the dress was pretty simple it was inspired by Alexander Wang. This project was a huge learning curve for me and probably many of my classmates. Keep it around!