This is my favorite project so far! I put a picture of it while it was only black on Instagram and people were really amazed. I love how it is deceiving, the project looks far more difficult than it actually is. Assembling the wire and drilling the holes was fairly easy. However because I chose to do two figures instead of one, pulling the stocking over them was a real task. Because of some technical difficulties I had to sew the stocking together which was pretty cool because I learned how to sew! After I sewed the stocking shut, it tore once I began pulling it over the figure more. This made me really frustrated so I taped over the hole and kept it moving. Next I painted it black and let that dry over night. Then I began painting a tribal design on it. I got the idea for the tribal design from a new swimsuit line called Mint Swim. I tweeked it a little to make it my own but the patterns are somewhat similar. I enjoyed this project.