The Intargia project was something else completely different from what I am use to. This was the first time I had ever worked with styrofoam. The process was very tideous with the sanding and sawing of the styrofoam. In the beginning my classmates kept telling me how I'd had a really hard time with the small pieces but I didn't care. Since the rest of my pieces were fairly large, I didn't see the problem. I did have a hard time with the painting of the jewelry and reassembling the small pieces over and over again to create the big picture. However, once I received the frame to all my pieces it wasn't to hard. I learned that terpentine is paint thinner that smells really weird! The poly that I used to add the glossy finish to the piece is very fast drying and after a couple hours everything was dry! I am pleased with my overall work.